Nilmarie Guzman MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Disease
Associate Program Director, Infectious Disease Fellowship
Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency
$0 for UF Participants
$35.00 non-UF Participants
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Review changing epidemiology of HIV disease.
- Describe diagnostic tests available to detect HIV infection.
- Discuss most recent treatment guidelines.
- Understand common side effects associated with antiretroviral drugs.
- Discuss recommended regimens for pre-exposure prophylaxis.
Dr. Guzman has disclosed that she has no relevant financial relationships. No one else in a position to control the content of this activity has any financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: November 18, 2015
Expiration Date: November 17, 2018