If you would like to apply for CME credit for your educational activity, you are in the right place!
Step 1 – Submit Application
After you submit your application, it is sent to our CME Committee for review and approval on a rolling basis.
Below are resources that may help you during the CME Application Process. If you have any further questions about the CME Application, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Activity Planning Process
- Tips on Writing Learning Objectives
- Sample Needs Assessments
- Disclosure Form
- Draft Agenda
- Evaluation Template – Program (This template is for participants to evaluate the entire activity. A program evaluation is required of all activities)
- Evaluation Template – Speaker (This template is for participants to evaluate individual speakers. This is optional and a resource if you would like to collect this information for your own use.)
- Using ACCME’s Flowchart for Identifying and Resolving Personal Conflicts of Interest
Step 2 – Receive Approval Letter
For questions regarding the status of your CME Application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks after submitting your application.
Step 3 – Submit Required Documents to your CME Contact
Click the links below to view what documents you will need to submit for CME Credit once you are approved.
|Course||annual meeting, live conference, workshop, dinner lecture, lunch and learn, seminar|
|Regularly Scheduled Series||grand rounds, tumor boards, M&M conferences|
|Internet Enduring Material||online interactive educational module, recorded presentation, podcast|
|Internet Live Course||webcast, webinar, live streaming|
|Enduring Material||printed monograph|
|Performance Improvement Activity||Contact the CME office if you would like to work on a performance improvement activity.|
If you have any questions, please email the CME Contact person listed on your approval letter. For general inquiries email email@example.com.