A course is a live CME activity where the learner participates in person. A course is planned as an individual event.
Examples: annual meeting, live conference, workshop, dinner lecture, lunch and learn, seminar
Documentation to be submitted to the CME Office after it has been approved for credit:
|Submit prior to start of activity||Submit after activity concludes|
|Will you be charging a registration fee OR receiving grants OR receiving exhibit fees?||
YES, I will be charging a registration fee OR receiving grants OR receiving exhibit fees.
NO, I will NOT be charging a registration fee OR receiving grants OR receiving exhibit fees.
|Budget (email Rasa for template)|
|Joint Providership Agreement (if applicable)|
|Final marketing piece (brochure, postcard, email, flyer etc.)|
|Disclosure Form for Speaker(s)|
|Proof of Disclosure Announcement|
|The evaluation form that you will be using|
|Letters of agreement for all grantors (if applicable)|
|Proof of commercial support acknowledgement (exhibitors and/or grantors as applicable)|
|Attendance/Sign In Sheet|
|Evaluation Summary (use this form to summarize the completed evaluations received from attendees)|
|Final Budget (email Rasa with questions)|
Helpful Forms & Information:
- Marketing Checklist
- If you do not have your own marketing piece, you can use our Flyer Template.
- Grant Request Letter Sample
- UF Travel Guidelines
- Vendor Tax Information Form
- Attendance Sheet Template
- Evaluation Template – Program (distribute this form to all attendees)
- Evaluation Template – Speaker (optional, distribute this form to all attendees)
- Guidelines on food expenditures using CME funds during conferences
- Tools for Identifying Mitigating and Disclosing Relevant Financial Relationships