An internet live course is an online course available at a certain time on a certain date and is only available in real-time, just as if it were a course held in an auditorium. Once the event has taken place, learners may no longer participate in that activity.
Examples: webcast, webinar, live streaming.
Documentation to be submitted to the CME Office after it has been approved for credit:
|Submit prior to start of activity||Submit after activity concludes|
|Will you be charging a registration fee OR receiving grants?||
YES, I will be charging a registration fee OR receiving grants.
NO, I will NOT be charging a registration fee OR receiving grants.
|Budget (email Rasa for template)|
|Joint Providership Agreement (if applicable)|
|Disclosure Form for Speaker(s)|
|Proof of Disclosure Announcement|
|Letters of Agreement for all grantors (if applicable)|
|Proof of Commercial Support Acknowledgement (if applicable)|
|The evaluation form that you will be using|
|Attendance/Sign In Sheet
(see “Reporting CME Attendance for Virtual Events document below for ways to collect attendance for virtual events)
|Evaluation Summary (use this form to summarize the completed evaluations received from attendees)|
|Final Budget (email Rasa with questions)|
Helpful Forms & Information:
- Reporting CME Attendance for Virtual Events
- Marketing Checklist
- Grant Request Letter Sample
- Attendance Sheet Template
- Evaluation Template – Program (distribute this form to all attendees)
- Evaluation Template – Speaker (optional, distribute this form to all attendees)
- Zoom Organizer/Host Walkthrough
- Zoom Speaker/Presenter Walkthrough
- Tools for Identifying Mitigating and Disclosing Relevant Financial Relationships