To livestream your grand rounds lecture:
Host a meeting on Zoom from your office.
Zoom is an easy to use video conferencing service available to all UF students, faculty, and staff that allows for meetings of up to 300 participants.
- Log into Zoom:
- Click on “Meetings” on the left side menu, then “Schedule a New Meeting”
- Fill out the meeting information
- Make sure to check the “Required” box next to REGISTRATION so that attendance is captured for CME credit
- Click “Save”
- Invite attendees by copying the “Join URL” link or by selecting “Copy the Invitation”
- To enter the meeting, click on the “Start this Meeting” button.
Taking attendance for a livestream event for CME credit
Please make sure to check the “Required” box next to REGISTRATION when setting up the meeting, so that attendance is captured for CME credit. After the event is over:
- Log in to your Zoom account
- Click on “Meetings” on the left side menu
- Click on “Previous Meetings” on the top menu
- Click on the meeting name
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on “View” on the right side “Registrants: xx”
- Use the registrant list in Zoom to create the attendance list on the CME template.
- Use the same CME template for attendance that you have been using for the live events, and send to the CME office following the same process as usual.
Please contact our office with any questions!