Howard H. Goldman, MD, PhD
Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Maryland School of Medicine
Primary Care Physicians
$0 for UF Participants
$35.00 non-UF Participants
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Define the role of the ACA in health insurance coverage for behavioral health conditions.
- Discuss the role of the ACA in behavioral health services reforms such as integrated care.
- Recognize how the ACA will affect States that do and do not expand Medicaid.
- Analyze the role of parity and essential health benefits under the ACA for behavioral health.
Dr. Goldman has disclosed that he has no relevant financial relationships. No one else in a position to control the content of this activity has any financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: 10/22/2015
Expiration Date: 10/21/2019