Christopher Ong, MD Chief Resident
Andrew Pierce, MD Outpatient Chief Resident
Krista Pinard, MD Chief Resident
Laura Rodriguez-Roman, MD PGY-4 Resident
Daniel Witter, MD Outpatient Chief Resident
Moderated by :
Jacqueline A. Hobbs, MD, PhD, DFAPA Vice Chair for Education Director, Residency Training Department of Psychiatry
Primary Care Physicians
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
1. Review DSM-5 criteria for sexual dysfunctions and paraphilic disorders.
2. Briefly discuss diagnostic characteristics and presentations of common sexual disorders.
3. Compare and contrast between male and female sexual dysfunctions
Drs. Hobbs, Ong, Pierce, Pinard, Rodriguez-Roman and Witter have disclosed that they have no financial relationships. Dr. Bussing has disclosed that she has received research support from Pfizer. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationship(s) to disclose.”
Continuing Medical Education Credit
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: October 5, 2017
Expiration Date: October 4, 2019