S. Parrish Winesett, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Neurology
University of Florida College of Medicine
Primary Care Physicians
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
1. Contrast the presenting factors that distinguish ADEM, Multiple Sclerosis, and Neuromyelitis Optica
2. Compare the MRI findings that distinguish ADEM, from the MRI findings of Multiple Sclerosis, and Neuromyelitis Optica
3. Distinguish the typical course of ADEM, from the typical course of Multiple Sclerosis, and Neuromyelitis Optica
Dr. Winesett has disclosed that he has no relevant financial relationships. No one else in a position to control the content of this activity has any financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: May 23, 2018
Expiration Date: May 22, 2020