Sheldon Brown, MD
Kathleen Burns, MD
Maanasi Chandarana, DO
Eric Downes, MD
Brett Flanagan, MD
Jerett Watnick, DO
Target Audience: Primary Care Physicians
$0 for UF Participants
$35.00 non-UF Participants
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the difference between THC and CBD.
- Identify the various types of CBD products currently on the market.
- Review and describe the laws for cannabis in the US.
- Recognize and identify applications of CBD.
Faculty Disclosure: Drs Sheldon Brown, Kathleen Burns, Maanasi Chandarana, Eric Downes, Brett Flanagan, and Jerett Watnick have disclosed that they have no relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationship(s) to disclose.
CME Advisory Committee Disclosure
Conflict of interest information for the CME Advisory Committee members can be found on the following website: https://cme.ufl.edu/disclosure/ (Links to an external site.).
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: October 7, 2020
Expiration Date: October 6, 2022
Resource for Further Study:
Section #s: 1368, 2144, 3015