A CME activity is identified as a regularly scheduled series (RSS) when it is planned to have 1) a series with multiple sessions that 2) occur on an ongoing basis (offered weekly, monthly, or quarterly) and 3) are primarily planned by and presented to the accredited organization’s professional staff.
Examples: grand rounds, tumor boards, M&M conferences
The required forms and documentation listed below are based on the assumption that your RSS is funded strictly with department funds.
If you will be receiving any type of external support (e.g. an educational grant from a commercial interest) please contact the CME office, as additional information/documentation will be required.
The following items must be submitted at least one week prior to each lecture:
- Flyer – must include name of activity, title of presentation, speaker’s name and title, date of lecture, begin and end time of lecture, location, learning objectives, disclosure statement, accreditation statement, credit statement, section number
- Speaker invite letter
- Disclosure form for speaker(s)
The following items must be submitted no later than two weeks after each lecture:
- Attendance list – must be on the CME template, in an Excel (.XLSX) file
- Evaluation summary – a minimum of 30% of your lectures must be evaluated
An overall yearly evaluation must be submitted by the activity director : https://cme.ufl.edu/annual-rss-evaluation/
- Tips on Writing Learning Objectives
- UF Travel Guidelines
- Vendor Tax Information Form
- Attendance sheet template
- Evaluation Template – Program (distribute this form to all attendees)
- Evaluation Template – Speaker (optional, distribute this form to all attendees)
- Using ACCME’s Flowchart for Identifying and Resolving Personal Conflicts of Interest