I. David Weiner, MD
University of Florida College of Medicine
Professor of Medicine and Physiology and Functional Genomics
Primary Care Physicians
$0 for UF Participants
$25.00 non-UF Participants
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
1. Understand the progression of CKD
2. Understand vascular access in CKD
3. Understand CKD
Dr. Weiner has disclosed that he has no relevant financial relationships. As a member of the planning committee Dr. Charles Heilig has disclosed that he has received grant/research support from Dialysis Clinic, Inc., the Scott R. Mackenzie Foundation, and has served as a consultant for the U.S. Department of Defense – Grant Review Committee. No one else in a position to control the content of this activity has any financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: June 27, 2018
Expiration Date: June 26, 2020